Not sure how to use your premium or premium plus+ membership? We are here to help!
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use your premium or premium plus+ membership.
So, you are all signed up. Now what?
1. Log in to your DFC account and set your departure airports. This is the most important step. We need to know your departure airports so that we can send you relevant deals.
2. Explore your DFC account. Go to the "Settings" drop down where you can select "Departure Airports" to edit your departure airports, or select "General" to view your account details, edit your profile information, and edit your notifications.
3. Once your account is all set up you will begin to receive your premium or premium plus+ deals.
4. You can find all of your deals under "Flights," located on the menu bar on the left. Select "Flight Deals" for international, and "Weekend Getaways" for domestic.
How do I view and book my DFC deals
- When a deal is available from one of your departure airports you will receive a deal notification email. Here is an example of a deal that you will receive:
2. If you are interested in getting more information or in booking the deal select the "Get Deal On Skyscanner" button to view the deal directly in Skyscanner, or click "View details in app" to view the deal in your Dollar Flight Club account.
3. If you click the "View details in app" you will be taken to your DFC account (you may be prompted to sign in).
4. Select "View Flight" to view and book the flight in Skyscanner. In your DFC account dashboard you will also find the example travel dates, general travel dates, and even similar deals departing from other airports.
5. Don't like the example dates? Make sure to pay attention to the deal's description to find the general deal dates, as there are always more dates available. Check out this helpful article:
Any other questions? Think we should add anything to this article? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.